- Getting lost in familiar places
- Changes in personality or sudden depression
- Socially inappropriate behavior
- Memory loss that disrupts daily life
- Difficulty completing familiar tasks
- Confusion with time or place
- Trouble understanding visual images
- New problems with words in speaking or writing
- Misplacing things and losing the ability to retrace steps
- Decreased or poor judgment
- Withdrawal from work or social activities
- Staring off into space
- Forgetting names or important things
- Difficulty finding your words during a conversation
Although your loved one with Alzheimer’s does not return to their pre-diagnosis state, you can still take action through early detection. One of the care services The Help staff specializes in is Alzheimer’s Care. You can count on us to provide the professional assistance you can trust. Our caregivers are trained and expected to provide excellent care with kindness and compassion.
Allow us to assist you! Call (817) 773-5818 for more information.